Note to self: Don't monitor various feeds for the word "cyber" (to get cybersecurity, cyberattack, cyberpunk). When Tesla announces the cyber truck, onlooker.io has sent me so many articles about it I am bored of it now.
- T-Mobile breach - 1.5% of the telecom companies customers' personal data "exposed" to bad actors.
- Open Docker API is bad - Bad guys using open Docker API to take over systems and mine Monero.
- Ransomware attack on vets - Not all targets are massive companies, any network is a target.
- Prepare for the end of the world - Really cool rugged Raspberry Pi based system.
- More Ransomware? - Spanish multinational security company Prosegur announced that it was the victim of a cybersecurity incident disrupting its telecommunication platform.
- Forget bugs, fear mammals - Pests chew through important cables 🐭 yum!
- Kids Smart watches a bad idea - Another case of a "smart" watch designed for parents to track their children that has shit security.